December 8th!
January 28! I'm going to AGPC on Saturday for my party.
I was born on a full moon, just like my mom. My namesake, Colette (the French author), shares my birthday- a fact we didn't know until I was 13.
December 8th!
Mine is April 19, 1976.
I'm turning 30 this year! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Mine's November 25 [img]smile.gif[/img] Every once in a while it's on thanksgiving [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My daughter's is May 13th as well!Originally posted by AG*dancer*:
May 13--born on Friday the 13th. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!Originally posted by TitanicLover16:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mykidsloveAG:
May 21, 1967
Jo
Mine is Aug. 22, 1959.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AGdancer, my DD Manda's b-day is Feb. 13, 1987. Not only was it a Friday the 13th, it was a Friday the 13th with a full moon! That only happens about once every 20 years. We thought about having the priest in to have her exorcised LOL, but she has just the awesome-just a really great kid. The 13th of this month was the first full moon on a Friday the 13th since she was born. We called her on the 13th at school to tell her to go outside and look at the moon and make a wish. Friday the 13ths are lucky in our family.May 13--born on Friday the 13th. [Devil]
November 23, 1986. There's a lot of us with close birthdays. Mine is on Thanksgiving this year!!! I love it because I get a great dinner and presents...hopefully AG presents! [img]wink.gif[/img]
April 21. I share a birthday with Felicity!
Bookmarks